LAYERING GAME ON

03:57







Here comes the perfect tips for those saying : 'I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR' when you have bunch, bunch, and bunch of clothes inside your wardrobe. Shoo your shyness away of wearing the same clothes by layering. There is nothing to be ashamed of for dressing in a same attire with different way of styling.  What you gotta do is just grab three or more pieces of your 'already-worn-before' clothes and pair them up. 

I'm dressing up in my all time favourite palazzo, a kind of floor-sweeping pants, and a casual white shirt paired with a leather crop top with a jacket on. Not literally putting the jacket on me, who says I can't? And, a round buckle belt did a great job in completing the whole outfit. Adding some other accessories would be just fine, though I added none! you can release one (or two?) button and wear your ultimate piece of choker around the neck as well.


Wearing :
Shirt - H&M
Crop Top - Mango
Pants - Mango
Jacket - Zara
High Heels - Nine West



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful look, love your style xx

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRbRRY9jAIo

    ReplyDelete